GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE LOTTERIES
All the lotteries organized on https://securityadvisoryclub.com/clubzone are designed and managed by S.C. ISense Solutions SRL. registered with Trade Register under no J40 / 217 / 01.13.2014, CUI RO32647626, with Traian Nastase as legal representative, acting as Administrator, hereinafter organizer.
2. Where the competitions take place:
The lotteries are organized and conducted on https://securityadvisoryclub.com/clubzone.
3. Conditions of participating in the lottery
In order to be eligible to participate in the lotteries, it is necessary that each member of the online community to have an user account on the mentioned website, completed with a valid e-mail and real name / first name identical to the ID card. The participants should also have completed at least one task per week from the activities section.
4. Lotteries dates:
The weekley lottery takes place every Thursday during 25.04. – 25.07.2016 period, and the lottery for the best answer will take place once every two weeks every Friday.
5. Mechanisms of winning:
a) Lottery, the extraction will be automated, through https://www.random.org/ among all eligible particiants registered on the platform. The results of the extractions will always be published on the https://securityadvisoryclub.com/clubzone home page.
b) By voting, by the iSense Solutions team.
6. The awards
-The awards are value between 550 – 1000 dollars per month and are described in the operating rules published on the site https://securityadvisoryclub.com/clubzone
7. Personal data protection:
– By participating in this lottery, each participant agrees, expressly and unambiguously on:
– The collection and processing by the Organiser of your personal account information published on the site, the e-mail that candidates use to enter the competition and all the info provided for this purpose.
– The winners also give their consent to provide data such as, but not limited to: name/last name, age, occupation, telephone number, e-mail, city of origin, etc and sent them to the Organizer for granting awards established by this Regulation;
– Storage and processing of this data for other purposes than those mentioned above, namely: advertising, marketing.
– The organizer will retain the confidentiality of winners personal data and will use them only for the purposes established by the Regulation.
– The participants have the right to refuse at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data they provided for the purpose of participatin in the lottery to be processed for direct marketing and be disclosed to third parties for such purposes.
– The participants have the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time, for good reasons and related to personal situation.