Our vision at iSense Solutions is to create the best workplace for market researchers. Our
culture values feedback and we always listen to our colleagues’ needs.
Benefits of working at iSense Solutions include: fun team & workplace, continuous professional development with focus on innovation (trainings, conference participation, career plan with 2 evaluations per year), flexible time schedule, possibility to work from home, private healthcare clinic subscription, bonuses (performance, workload, job anniversary, birthday, Easter, Christmas, others according to position), additional free days for each year inside the company, pool and fitness gym at the headquarter, 2-3 team buildings/year at the seaside and mountain, parties, weekly fun activities with prizes and lunch supported by company, Bookster subscription if you are a book worm 🙂 & free snacks.
If you think we are a fit, say hello and send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
iSense Solutions – The Modern Consumer Company, with over 170 clients, is one of the fastest growing research agency in Romania. Focused on innovation in market research, we provide better answers to our clients’ business questions. More information can be found inside our website.
Please see our open positions below:
The Ideal Candidate:
Tip job: Full time
Candidatul idealCe vei face:
The Ideal Candidate
What conditions you must meet:
What will you do:
* selling our online community research software, our online panels and other proprietary tools worldwide;
* convincing existing and potential new clients in personal meetings, in telephone and email conversations of our quality and advantages of our services;
* working closely with existing customers to provide efficient customer service and in order to expand the business;
* dealing with client requests in terms of feasibility checks, preparing a wide range of written proposals and other sales information for meetings with new and existing clients;
* representing iSense Solutions at conferences, meetings and exhibitions;
* an understanding and several years of experience in the market research industry and preferably in the online market research industry;
* pro-active and responsive in day to day communication with clients, prospects and colleagues;
* excellent at making contact and building relationships with people unknown to you;
* very good written English and numeracy skills;
* strong organizational skills – with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of tight deadlines;
* good attention to detail and presentation;
* motivated and flexible team player who is keen to work in a stimulating, ever changing environment and thrive on the opportunities that this can bring;